INGREDIENTS FOR CRUST:
45g All Purpose Flour
8g Coconut Flour
3g Garlic Powder
3g Baking Powder
100g Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
50g Egg Whites
60g Pizza Sauce of your choice
28g Light Shredded Mozzarella
4 Slice of Fresh Tomato
Fresh Basil Leaves
1. To make the pizza crust, mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl. Add the wet ingredients into the same bowl and mix.
2. Next, take out the tray that goes inside your air fryer and it in aluminum foil. Make sure you wrap it tight without any creases. Nice and flat because you will be spreading your crust on here.
3. Spray the aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray (use more than you think), and place the dough in the middle. Spread to the size of the air fryer tray. Place the tray back in the air fryer and air fry for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F.
4. What will happen is the top will cook really well but the bottom will need to be cooked more so after the 6 minutes, carefully flip the pizza and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Once the crust is crispy, add the toppings, and put it back into the air fryer for 4 minutes and then enjoy! Be wary that your toppings (mainly the basil) will go flying when in the air fryer so check on them after a minute or so to place them back in place. Or you can just place your pizza into the air fryer without the basil at first and then add it in after the cheese has melted a bit to have the leaves stick better. Totally up to you!