INGREDIENTS: FOR CHIPS
10 Small Yellow Corn Tortillas
INGREDIENTS FOR GUAC (MAKES 3 SMALL BOWLS LIKE YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE):
2 Medium Size Ripe Avocados
2 Medium Tomatoes
20g Finely Chopped Red Onions
1 Clove Garlic Minced or Super Finely Chopped
10g Finely Chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves
Dash of Salt
Dash of Black Pepper
Splash of Lime Juice (about 28g)
DIRECTIONS FOR CHIPS:
1. Cut corn tortillas into your desired shape of chips. I sliced them like a pizza that has 4 slices.
2. Add about 12-16 of your chips to the air fryer. However many you add is based on how many you can fit without the chips being on top of each other. Spray the tops of the chips with non-stick butter spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Then flip over the chips and do the same process on that side.
3. Air fry for 6 minutes at 360 degrees F. Check on them after a few minutes because they will blow around. Just make sure they all have room to cook evenly. Once done, let cool and enjoy!
DIRECTIONS FOR GUAC:
4. Add all your ingredients except for your avocados into a bowl. Mix ingredients together.
5. Add your avocados to a separate bowl and mash with a fork until you’ve achieved the desired consistency you like for your guac. Combine both bowls. Once all is mixed in, enjoy with you tortilla chips!