Lean Ground Beef
2 Large Flour Tortillas
12oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
3 Slices 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Form your 96/4 Lean Ground Beef into 6- 2oz balls.
2. Then lay down a parchment paper square and add a burger ball. Add a parchment paper square on top and press down to form a burger. Then add another burger ball on top and then repeat this process for all 6 burgers.
3. Now preheat your pan on a 5/10 heat. Once preheated, spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle sea salt on your burger and put the sea salted side down on the pan. Then sprinkle more sea salt on top. Do the same process for 2 more of your burgers.
4. Cook burgers until you see brown coming up the sides. Add yellow mustard to the top of your burgers and then flip. The yellow mustard was a game changer for flavor and keeping the burger juicy!
5. Cook on that side for 1-2 minutes. Then take off and repeat for the rest of the burgers.
6. Once burgers are done, lay your tortilla down and take your cheese slice and fold into 6 pieces. Add 2 of those pieces to the middle of your tortilla. Then add a burger. Then add another 2 pieces of cheese. Another burger. Then another 2 pieces of cheese. Then another burger.
7. Fold up your crunch wrap and then repeat that process for the other crunch wrap.
8. Add to the air fryer and spray tops with non-stick cooking spray. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 4-5 minutes. Then slice up and enjoy!