30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
15g Brownie Batter Protein Cookie Butter Powder
10g Black Cocoa Powder
8g Sugar Free/Fat Free White
Chocolate Pudding Mix
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
1-2g Xanthan Gum
200g Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
300g Crushed Ice
1. Add the ice and then all your dry ingredients to a food processor. Then add almond milk.
2. Add your cover on top and it’s recommended to put a kitchen rag on the processor and hold it down when you press start as all of the power that’s generated might cause the ingredients to seep out the sides.
3. Process on high for 10-12 minutes until all the ice is gone. Over processing will lead to a whipped type consistency. Just enough will lead to a thick consistency.
4. While the frosty is processing, make up the protein icing by combining all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix to avoid clumping and then add the greek yogurt and mix. Then slowly add water and mix until it yields a thick frosting like consistency. Place in the refrigerator to cool until the frosty is done.
5. Once frosty is done processing, add desired toppings and enjoy!