135g All Purpose Flour
24g Coconut Flour
12g Baking Powder
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning and Garlic Powder
300g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
150g Egg Whites
180g Pizza Sauce
84g Light Shredded Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet.
2. Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper. Mark the edges of the parchment paper so you know how big you can spread the crust out.
3. Lay the parchment paper down and spread the dough to your desired pizza shape using the marked edges as a guide. I highly recommended spreading the dough out like an actual pizza with the edges having more dough than the middle. This will ensure that it bakes right and has a thick crust.
4. Place the pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes (keep an eye on it) and take it out once it’s golden.
5. Take the crust off the parchment paper and place it back on the pan. Place the pan back in the oven for 3-4 minutes to help the middle of the dough golden. Take your pizza out of the oven, add all of the toppings, then place it back in the oven for 3-5 minutes. When it’s done, take it out and enjoy!